Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Journey in Secondlife Part 2: Iowa Island

So I visited a new location today in Second Life, Iowa Island. Getting to know Second Life a little better, at least how to move around. Flying and trampoline are the best ways of locomotion I have found so far. Took some pictures of my latest trip.

I was flying...then falling




Sitting on the fountain water



So there is is a few pics of my last trip to Second Life. So far the one thinkg I have not done a lot of is interacting. Now that I am more comfortable moving around and with the environment I think that would be a good next step.
Zombie Meltdown was cool...lost to the boss fight but now I'm packing heat
What is your favorite mode of transportation in Second Life? Where do you have the most fun in Second Life?

No comments:

Post a Comment