Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Augmented Reality Testing Image

So I'm looking into Augmented Reality apps. Enhancements that bring your static 2D images to life with additional content. This is a test. I set my target image, the image that is used to identify how the augmentation should happen. I don't know if this is how it works just yet, I'm still experimenting. However if successful I see a potential use in job aids or enhanced explanations for documents. Maybe more, who knows. OK so if anyone is reading and wants to check it out the steps are below:

#1 download the ONVERT app
#2 scan the QR code to load the media
#3 use your phones camera and point at the image below

At that point it should recognize and display the additional content. If anyone happens to give it a try let me know how easy/hard or confusing it might be.


No comments:

Post a Comment